Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Hypothesis Development

So I just realised I haven't made public what my hypothesis is (well, what it is now) for my PIP. Here it is:
An investigation into grassroots social justice campaigns in comparison to global social justice movements and events in their effectiveness in causing change
And some points to delve deeper into (these have changed from my original ones):
1. How does society engage with social justice campaigns? 
2. The Impact of Technology 
3. The #Hashtag and Social Media
4. Eurovision, BandAid, Occupy, and other global movements 
5. Social Justice in Education 
6. The Impacts of Small Groups and Organisations 
Hopefully these will be successful into providing an insight into something I am so passionate about, and whether I am really helping any change to occur! 
Stay PIPing!

1 comment:

  1. Good first hypothesis. Here's a tweaked version:
    'Social Justice 2.0?'
    An investigation into the role of 'grassroots social justice' in an increasingly digital world. Is the social justice 'campaign' a dying breed of social change?
    Those topic breakdowns are brilliant! You have basically broken up your Central into 'chunks' there already. Good stuff.
    Numbers 1 and 2 will very much be 'threaded; throughout the rest though.

    Mr Cox

    ReplyDelete